After 30 years of sending bassists on the road, we’ve created the finest travel case yet. Buy & Learn More
- Made of durable Kevlar and fiberglass.
- White exterior to reflect ultraviolet rays, keeping the instrument cool.
- Neoprene gasket lining seated in top lip retaining trough to seal out moisture.
- All latches and handles recessed to guard against damage. Spring loaded, rubber grip, strategically placed handles that recoil below the surface of the trunk.
- Interior fitted with unique air bag and suspension system. Each bag has two connected chambers that conform to the instrument's shape.
- Tough rubber sling that cradles the scroll and absorbs vibration and impact.
- Humidifier in all trunks; necessary when traveling in high altitudes and through different climates.
- Cases designed to have padded cover over instrument while in the case, affording extra humidity and temperature protection.
- Extremely wide wheel base at bottom of back. No tipping while going over cobblestones, rounding corners, or rushing through airports.
- Butterfly "key-less" latches keep the trunk light and are easy for airport security to open and close, reducing damage to the trunk and its contents during inspection.
- Click here for weights and dimensions.
The Gage Case is the strongest, sleekest, most road-proven travel trunk on the market because it has to be.
Gage Travel Case