Over the years, DGSI has been the birthplace of many bass and cello accessories, and of innovative products designed to make the life of the musician and the instrument easier, happier, and more fulfilling. Among these are:
- The Realist™ pickup for bass, cello, viola, violin, mandolin, and banjo was designed by David Gage and Ned Steinberger, providing "the best arco and pizz sound of them all."
- The Realist Violin is an acoustic violin with a built-in Realist pickup. It sounds great with amplification and without, available in 4- and 5-string versions, standard or professional quality.
- The Czech-Ease™ Road Bass is a full-sounding bass with an abbreviated body that makes it exponentially more portable than its full-bodied cousins, without losing the true bass sound.
- The Gage Travel Case™ for Bass/Cello was designed by David Gage and is manufactured in the U.S. exclusively for our shop. These cases are "the first class ticket" for your bass, cello, or removable neck bass.
- Irving Sloane Bass Machines provide "exceptional smoothness and accuracy" in tuning.